LegacyGT.com

Dent Removal (PDR) on Roof

rodeo-clown

I have a few small dents on the roof. Paintless dent removal will fix these up, but I'm just curious if anyone else has had experience removing dents from a roof before (on a Legacy or any other car).

They'll need to take all the roof lining out, which is a big job, and I was wondering if the side airbags in any of the pillars will be affected, or anything else for that matter (sunroof, etc).

The price I was quoted was a fair amount, but I guess it is for the all the work required in removing and replacing the roof lining.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest *Jedimaster*
I had a baseball hit the roof of my GTP right in front of the sunroof- when the pdr guy was done, you couldn't tell it had been touched- and that was on a black car! They had to take out the headliner, but they put it back so no worries ;) These guys do this all day long and know their craft well.

Not dents but sorta scratches... i had one of those bars/gates at the entrance of car parks lower as i was going under. Got scratches all along the left side of the roof but since i had roof rails, i could pretty much get rid of everything with wax.

Archived