LegacyGT.com

Need part reference number

highlander

Anyone know the part number(s) for the oil seals for the front axles?

Mine were damaged pulling the axles for a clutch job and the dealers are having trouble identifying which 'oil seal' out of the 6 different numbers tried to date are correct.

details:

2005 LGT 5MT.

This has been the biggest PITA. Really leaves me lacking confidence in the training and resources available to the parts staff. Sadder still is this story covers 7 different dealerships.:mad::confused:

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Anyone know the part number(s) for the oil seals for the front axles?

Mine were damaged pulling the axles for a clutch job and the dealers are having trouble identifying which 'oil seal' out of the 6 different numbers tried to date are correct.

details:

2005 LGT 5MT.

This has been the biggest PITA. Really leaves me lacking confidence in the training and resources available to the parts staff. Sadder still is this story covers 7 different dealerships.:mad::confused:

This help?

Front_Axle.jpg.9c41fa7897c3681577f11e8be028494b.jpg

Got the right part ordered finally.

806735230 passenger side

806735240 driver's side

Props to Opie for confirming the right parts were coming in so I could sleep.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Archived