LegacyGT.com

head count

tothenet

How many LegacyGT in San Diego? I've seen only one Silver Legacy GT Sedan at Westfield UTC and black outback XT along northbound 805 yesterday. I got mine in August but I got to see only two recently.

I commute from Eastlake to Genesee Ave.

I'm getting ready to buy a GT Wagon. Still trying to decide on Auto or Manual though. It will be my daily driver and I commute down the 15 and into Sorrento Valley, so my left leg is screaming at me to get the auto.

Norm Reeves in Temecula has quoted me $611 below invoice and vowed to match any better deals I can find. So I'm currently looking for a better deal. :)

Good luck jbm. I got mine at 100$ over invoice 4.5 months ago. Dealer claimed I took 1 out of 3 in entire california under the options I wanted. Though I don't have much complaint for mine but, I think Automatic shift logic need lots of improvement. Shift button helps though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I drive on weekends to the snow my atlantic blue LGT ltd wagon. I have only seen sedans on the 15 south (atlantic blue) and at the lot of Rancho Imports in Clairmonte Mesa. I bought my wagon at Timmons in the LBC for $200 over invoice w/o pid back in early november. I guess I didn't get a good deal after all. At the time I only got a call from the subaru in Carlsbad, and they were trying to sell me a demo with 3K miles on it for invoice. Chop that..

My commute is usually from Mira Mesa to Sorrento Valley..

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in - LGT Ltd Wagon, Satin White Pearl, Taupe Interior. Work in MV and commute in via the 94 and 805 around 7:00 AM back at 5:30 PM.

I got the best deal I could have possibly gotten on my car which was dealer cost minus dealer holdback and I ordered it exactly the way that I wanted. Here is the equipment list:

Security U/G, Auto Dim Mirror,

Armrest Ext, Rear Cargo Net,

STI SSK, STI PK, Momo Shift Knob,

Square Cross Bar Set,

Rear Cargo Tray,

Subwoofer/Amplifier

$28,871 - 1,188 (Dealer Holdback) - 1,000 (Subaru Loyalty Cash) - $26,683 before TTL

It will be a while before we see these kind of prices again, so I consider myself really fortunate. Irvine Subaru did the deal.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...
I live in Chula Vista and I have a 05 Legacy GT. I got mine on 2/1/05 and I haven't seen any in Chula vista or Misson Valley area. I live in Rancho Del Ray. I am going to start fixing up my Legacy next month, so it can be one of its kind.

I live in east san sandiego off the 94 , i have a 05 leagcy wagon gt.

I saw on the way to work (in carlsbad) a black legacy gt sedan with a radar dectector mounted on the dash. I waved at the guy but he pulled away from me. We both got off on palomar airport rd and I tried to get his atention I wanted to see if he knew about this site. Oh an give him props for buying such a great car :p

I live in east san sandiego off the 94 , i have a 05 leagcy wagon gt.

I saw on the way to work (in carlsbad) a black legacy gt sedan with a radar dectector mounted on the dash. I waved at the guy but he pulled away from me. We both got off on palomar airport rd and I tried to get his atention I wanted to see if he knew about this site. Oh an give him props for buying such a great car :p

You commute from East SD to Carlsbad? Yikes, that's got to be miserable especially if you have an MT. Sent you a PM.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived