LegacyGT.com

StreetTuner - A/F Learning Table?

Legacy_GT_Pilot

Can someone please explain to me what this table does and what other tables / values are impacted? Which values impact closed loop fueling? Which values impact open Loop fueling? Are these values reflected in the "AF Trim Immed" and "AF Trim Learned" when data logging is done?

When I re-set the ECU through live tuning, these values don't get re-set. I'm trying to calibrate my MAF and would like to determine if and how these values are impacting my fuel trims.

Thanks

Dave

________

Chevy-Wiki.Com

Can someone please explain to me what this table does and what other tables / values are impacted? Which values impact closed loop fueling? Which values impact open Loop fueling? Are these values reflected in the "AF Trim Immed" and "AF Trim Learned" when data logging is done?

When I re-set the ECU through live tuning, these values don't get re-set. I'm trying to calibrate my MAF and would like to determine if and how these values are impacting my fuel trims.

Thanks

Dave

Good question..... one I need to know more about myself. I looked at my tune and all I had was '0's' in those cells. I figured maybe I had to be connected to the car so I went down and hooked it up. That gave me some more cells...... all populated with zeros. I din't start the car because it is late and it didn't make any sense it would make a difference.

I tried to help, but ended up with some of my own questions instead.

What is in the cells on yours when you are disconnected from the ECU? And what is in the cells when you are in communication with the ECU? Screenshots are nice.

When in "Live Tuning" mode, you can select the table and see the different values. I've had all zeros, and at other times had values populated (-3 in the first cell, -0.10 in the second).

I have now realized the values clear after re-setting the ECU - you just need to exit live tuning and connect again to refresh the values.

Dave

________

bondage girl Cam

When in "Live Tuning" mode, you can select the table and see the different values. I've had all zeros, and at other times had values populated (-3 in the first cell, -0.10 in the second).

I have now realized the values clear after re-setting the ECU - you just need to exit live tuning and connect again to refresh the values.

Dave

Also, I'd imagine, hitting F5 would refresh it? I'll have to keep an eye on this now. I'm always checking the Knock Learning. This will be another.

Archived