LegacyGT.com

G-Forces on teh G-Ride.

V4LG7

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, I should just man up and black em out. Can't be that hard. I just would like to know that I can seal them good enough without having condensation buildup.

Or I would pay someone to black them out for me. Know of anyone who would do that?

Your tint looks darker than 35%, but maybe it's just the lighting.

My car is 20% tint.

Or I would pay someone to black them out for me. Know of anyone who would do that?

Man up son! Nah, don't pay someone. If I could do it, anyone can. It'll be a fun little day project once it gets warmer.

I have to reseal mine, but I'm waii lazy! :(

i am going to need those pixs. and of the car too.

:confused: I sent like 3 to your phone right after I got out the shower.

As for the car pictures, ill post those later. I'm on my phone right now.

You got it! Snapping some pictures isn't the only thing ill do for you. ;)

thats what i am talking about. ;)

i am going to need those pixs. and of the car too.

:confused: I sent like 3 to your phone right after I got out the shower.

You two really need to get together and try to love one another.

yeah, I should just man up and black em out. Can't be that hard. I just would like to know that I can seal them good enough without having condensation buildup.

Your tint looks darker than 35%, but maybe it's just the lighting.

My car is 20% tint.

I kept the heat on my oven to a minimun, so it was a little tough to pull them apart, but that kept the factory sealant together and I put every little bit that came out of the crack right back where it came from. Knock on wood, but I just had a pretty severe winter and no condensation yet.

I kept the heat on my oven to a minimun, so it was a little tough to pull them apart, but that kept the factory sealant together and I put every little bit that came out of the crack right back where it came from. Knock on wood, but I just had a pretty severe winter and no condensation yet.

yeah, I may do it one of these days.

Yeah, I would like to lower it and have been thinking about it but...I like the comfort of stock suspension. And also, I only have less than 2 years with my car so I can't justify spending any more money.

I do already have springs though, so its always tempting to throw them on. I'm always so indecisive so who knows?

Thanks for all the feedback though. :)

Archived