LegacyGT.com

Accident Pics

chenc544

The good thing is, it will turn out looking better after the repairs with the JDM parts.

If all goes well I think this is what I want to go with. JDM Spec B bumper + Corazan grill. I'm still debating about getting the L-RX retrofit HID lights that mr_luv is selling. I will probably do the conversion myself. The front bumper looks like it's still in serviceable condition, so I'll tell the body shop leave it as is for now while I wait for the bumper and grill to be shipped from Japan. I'm still waiting for the body shop to take it apart and estimate the repair cost. I guess they are pretty busy this time of year. :p Anyway, hopefully I can order some of the parts from KoP and save some money toward the conversion.

http://www.calma.co.jp/corazon/list/legacy/aero/front_grill/img/14b.jpg

http://www.calma.co.jp/corazon/list/legacy/aero/front_grill/img/13b.jpg

ZOMG!!!! You think you fixed it, but you didn't even capitalize the "I" :rolleyes:

Well I didn't want to embarass you too much, 2 mistakes in one very short sentence and all. I mean you are such a grammar expert that would look very bad, wouldn't you say. :lol: But you obviously have something against apostrophe so I won't hold it against you.

Really sorry to hear about your accident. Didn't see it posted other than 10mph into a Saturn Vue. What happened, because that looks a bit more than 10mph based on the pics. And, just to make sure given that the radiator mount is farcled, I'd pull the T belt cover off and check for any behind-the-scene damage there too. It doesn't take much of a smack to compress the T-belt cover into the valve train and fubar that up too. I found this out the hard way.;)

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Really sorry to hear about your accident. Didn't see it posted other than 10mph into a Saturn Vue. What happened, because that looks a bit more than 10mph based on the pics. And, just to make sure given that the radiator mount is farcled, I'd pull the T belt cover off and check for any behind-the-scene damage there too. It doesn't take much of a smack to compress the T-belt cover into the valve train and fubar that up too. I found this out the hard way.;)

SBT

Thanks for the tip. Basically, everyone did a panic stop and I could see over the Vue so I didn't get any warning. Didn't stop in time and slide under the Vue's bumper. I was really surprised by how much damage was done to the LGT too. I really don't think I was going more than 10 mph when I hit her, my airbag didn't go off so must not been that hard of a hit. I think the problem was that my bumper was so much lower than the Vue's rear bumper. The headlights, hood and radiator mount took the blunt of the collision. You can actually see from the pics that the front bumper itself hardly has any damage, it was not pushed back at all.

Since the front end is going to be apart for the repair anyway, just pull the T-belt cover and check. If there's any scoring/scrapes on the cover, on the either side (left or right), it would be in your best interest to check this further. Good luck and I trust it will all work out.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived