LegacyGT.com

what intakes will fit my car

cuz ive looked everywhere nearly and i cant find shit

if you guys could point me in the right direction or atleast tell me who makes a good intake for my car id be greatfull

i have a 97' legacy gt 2.5 of course lol

Were out there. I had an INJEN and scrapped it for doh to get sways and put a K&N filter in. Also bought a used stage 1 cam, now I need money to insert it in. ANYONE want to loan a brotha some money, and I will skip the paying back stage and let you break my arms and legs....

so the cosmo intake is a good one?

does anybody know how much hp is adds?

On N/A's it's real hard to say, most companies will say 7-15 hp gains, honestly I think it's 2-5 hp, I had a INJEN cold air and I felt it lagged alot of air flow. but I could be wrong on the hp gains

• 2 weeks later...
hmm....

so would it be better to buy a intake or just a good box filter?

You will open a can of worms with that question...

I myself favor open air intake. But I believe the box filter is just as good. Our 2.5i has an Injen CAI. The reason for it was

1. I got it on sale for really good price

2. I like the deeper engine growl from aftermarket intakes

3. Injens with Hydroshield take about 2minutes to clean. Box filter means constant filter changing.

As cbroo mentioned above, hp gains are not noticible. IMO, the easiest way to get noticible gain from a naturally aspirated Legacy is removing the cat and running a testpipe. But we need to save those bambis...

Archived