LegacyGT.com

Australia F1 GP in less than 2 weeks...

fweasel

Who's pulling for whom this season? Me, always a fan of the fins and now there are two with competitive cars so that makes me warm and fuzzy. Can't wait to see what Hamilton does with a little experience and humility under his belt, but not nearly as much as I want to see Alonso and Renault go down in flames. The night race at Singapore should be fun. Wonder if any of the drivers will be caned for public drunken activities.:lol:
ignore him, he'll go away.

I am pumped. I used to watch F1 lights out...I think Ferrari clearly has the car this year...lots of good drivers though..Kimi, Hamilton, Alonso and Massa could all put it together.

I am in an F1 fantasy league...kinda dorky but makes things interesting. We get 60 GBP to furnish a team w/ 6 drivers and a Factory team...

Rehab is for quitters.

I want Williams to make a resurgence, Hamilton to make a run at the championship, Renault and cry baby Alonso to diaf, and Ferrari to go F*ck themselves (it's only industrial espionage if it's against Ferrari, not McLaren).

I'm sad to see Ron Dennis walking away from McLaren but I wonder what the dirt is on him after the Italian criminal investigation. Did it make him go away?

I'm sad to see Ron Dennis walking away from McLaren but I wonder what the dirt is on him after the Italian criminal investigation. Did it make him go away?
Yeah, that's kinda weird. Definitely more to that story. I bet his wife is going to get one hell of a settlement too.
ignore him, he'll go away.

There is so much drama in F1. Eccelstone is s jerk off...and there is no passing. But.....it is still 1mm times better than neckcar!

I love the standing starts! Gets me everytime!

Ron Dennis is an institution. A real shame what went down...

Rehab is for quitters.

When Frank Williams and Patrick Head finally throw in the towel, all the links to the old days of F1 will be gone.

Standing starts? Here's to whisps and billows of tire smoke once again (I hope)! To not being able to see what exactly happened due to dense clouds of smoke. Remember those days?

Oh, and I'm going to laugh like hell when Bernie's night race fixation goes horribly wrong and it starts to rain. Has anyone thought of the potential visibility problems in such a situation with open wheel cars? It's not the same as sportscars.

^^^yep. It should be interesting...Imagine terential rain? What a bust. How about when there were no pitwalls and pitlane speed lmiits...that was very interesting to watch....pretty dangerous!
Rehab is for quitters.

Enjoy the race Kaos, but I frankly don't enjoy F1 races in person. I do enjoy the practice sessions, qualifying, but the races to me, even though a huge fan, are not worth attending. Can't get close to the cars very much.

I do enjoy sportscar racing though in person.

I am going to the St. Pete GP 4/5-4/6...supported by an ALMS race which I alooking forward to...$100 for GA tickets and an unlmiited Paddock pass...cannot beat that!
Rehab is for quitters.

Very cool. Are you Singaporian or just really dedicated?:lol:

Nope not Singaporean but S.E.A. is home away from home for me so I figured ...Why Not?

KRB I've been to Monaco as well and yes I'll agree, you miss alot at tracks like that but we got what we believe will be good seats to see multiple corners and brake zones so hopefully some passing will take place there.

Archived