LegacyGT.com

I really shouldn't tell any of you this, but....

Wanna get hooked up with some good stuff? Buy a raffle ticket!! Telling anybody about it just hurts my chances of winning, but I'd feel bad not letting you guys in on the good deal. I did it just for the chance of winning eight bottles of spray and wipe. That stuff is one of the best things that ever happened to my legacy. It has just enough cleaner it in that it cleans up waterspots, bird shit, and bug guts without any effort. It doesn't add anymore shine than was on the car to begin with, but with as much of a dust magnet that my car was, I had to do something to keep it looking good. This stuff was a godsend every afternoon when I got home. I've also heard the polish with carnauba is an awesome product that has to be tried. Apparantly Danase isn't going to be carrying the line anymore and they are clearing out all their Poorboy's stuff. Since they are a new forum sponsor I thought I'd help out by spreading the word. Pass it on to anyone you know who would like a chance to get some awesome stuff. Just tell them to buy one ticket though. I really don't want my odds going down that much. ;)

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived