LegacyGT.com

rockland/bergen cty body shop

vkchu

hi all,

got some front end damage - bumper cover, hood, fender, sideview mirror, lights maybe, dented/scraped door, rear bumper cover, possibly some engine components and dented rims? my car slid off the road due to the snow/slush/ice last week so it is possible i also have underbody damage as well as bent axles and the accompanying bits linked to them. i blame the trash stocker re92 tires...

anyways, looked through some of the recommendations on body shops in the tri-state threads, and wanted some suggestions on who to go to-ive narrowed it down to the below:

-j&b bodyworks, mt. vernon ny

-ridgewood vehicle, ridgewood nj

-c&d autobody, s. hackensack nj

-paddock perf, haverstraw ny

-greg's autobody, congers ny

-rt 303 autobody, congers ny

-ultimate too far (and prob too busy too)

im on the border of ny/nj so would prefer somewhere close-the haverstraw/congers locations sound good if ppl have good experiences w/ them.

05 legacy gt w/ geico-insurance will be paying so id like somewhere that will use oem subie parts and guarantee their work.

thx vmuch!

gregs auto body is good. I've used them a few times in the past.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Class A Autobody in hackensack fixed my car up very well after my huge accident a year ago. I had over 14K in body damage and they got me going again and the car looked and drove great with a sopt on alignment.

http://www.classaautobody.com/ Ive been to them twice. that accident, and one time after for some cosmetic repair stuff.

thanks for the replies.

i ended up going w/ j&b as they were the only one that picked up the phone when i called this morning! had i seen whitetiger's reply before i called (i couldn't wait too long to decide on a place), i would have probably used them on his recommendation.

anyways, i hope it all works out.

Archived