LegacyGT.com

Denver Restaurant Week

Brady

This is awesome!

http://www.denver.org/denverrestaurant/default.asp

So they're doing a deal with over 170 restaurants participating with special meals for 2 for the price of $52.80 (or you can buy individual meals for $26.40). Some of the places seem like a big ho-hum, but I also see a ton of restaurants listed that I've been wanting to try that are often more expensive.

I just wish it lasted more than a week or they did it more than once a year.

Duo is on my list of places to check out. One of the Chefs there is taking part in team The Denver Gems at the James Beard House.

I'm going to the Buckhorn Exchange tomorrow night. Looking forward to trying it since I've heard so much since moving here.

yeah I had a steak at Duo, it was pretty funny it was $5 extra (over the 52.80) but damn it was good.

We have another set of reservations this Saturday, but I don't remember the place (the wife is in charge :) ) but it's the same chef as Rioja (which is one of my favorites!)

wow dude. i wish i saw this a few days earlier....

i would have never have known this, thanks brady! i'm gonna need you to PM me this stuff for now on lol :) too bad it's thursday night and I have one day to eat at many restaurants... and already have dinner plans to eat the crap out of some octopi tomorrow.

brian

Archived