LegacyGT.com

Revolutions Performance Videos

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKNB1WKuD8Y]YouTube - RichardT's 05 Legacy GT w/ new Stage II Setup[/ame]

This is a MEgan Racing dual tip exhaust that we sold to RichardT in our stage II package. The dual tip exhaust is $60 more than our original stage two with the quad tip (I get charged more for the dual tip because of boostjunkie's "exclusivity" on them). Anyways, Richard was really happy, enjoy the video and PM me if you have any questions, thanks.

Adam & Matt

Revolutions Performance

417 E. Vermijo

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Store | Contact Info | Website

As soon as I can get a top mount that wont keep exploding :lol:

I will be setting up an appointment for a tune :)

You guys do awesome work, I came in with the 98 Red Impreza and you welded on the BOV to the FMIC, worked awesome, thanks again!

-Chris

This is a MEgan Racing dual tip exhaust that we sold to RichardT in our stage II package. The dual tip exhaust is $60 more than our original stage two with the quad tip (I get charged more for the dual tip because of boostjunkie's "exclusivity" on them). Anyways, Richard was really happy, enjoy the video and PM me if you have any questions, thanks.

Do you have any more clips with that MR exhaust? Me likes :icon_chee

As soon as I can get a top mount that wont keep exploding :lol:

I will be setting up an appointment for a tune :)

You guys do awesome work, I came in with the 98 Red Impreza and you welded on the BOV to the FMIC, worked awesome, thanks again!

-Chris

Cool, can't wait, call us when you are ready :)

Adam & Matt

Revolutions Performance

417 E. Vermijo

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Store | Contact Info | Website

Archived