LegacyGT.com

Going stage 2 at Revolutions Performance tomorrow

Richard T

Glad it worked out for you. I saw your car while I was down there on Saturday and it was very clean. Nice to see some other stage 2 legacy's!

I wondered who you might be seeing as how you clearly knew everyone. Should have introduced myself formally. Nice pick up on the LGT. Sounds like you got a decent deal for the area.

I've seen your screen name around before, and judging by that alone, my hunch is that your LGT will be well worked before long.

I wondered who you might be seeing as how you clearly knew everyone. Should have introduced myself formally. Nice pick up on the LGT. Sounds like you got a decent deal for the area.

I've seen your screen name around before, and judging by that alone, my hunch is that your LGT will be well worked before long.

I meant to introduce myself, next time for sure. Yeah, I think I didn't get an amazing deal on mine, but I didn't overpay, and it saved me the grief and cost associated with picking one up from out east! I don't have major plans for it, it's going to stay a daily driver :) Lower it a bit, go stage 2, etc. maybe a small turbo upgrade down the road :cool: nothin' major. The major modification is saved for my honda (~630whp last season).

Archived