LegacyGT.com

Has anybody out driving this PM?

SubieAA

Most definitely not :)

Yeah the snow is crazy fun sometimes isn't it :lol:

I know there is a lot of information on mods in the forum, and i have read a lot. I am really interested in getting my boost to start at a lower rpm. And possibly to get a rear sway bar to aid handling, especially with a more power.

Would a stage 1 mod achieve this (Cobb accessport)?

The handling is so predictable which is the best part of the snow handling.

I know there is a lot of information on mods in the forum, and i have read a lot. I am really interested in getting my boost to start at a lower rpm. And possibly to get a rear sway bar to aid handling, especially with a more power.

Would a stage 1 mod achieve this (Cobb accessport)?

The handling is so predictable which is the best part of the snow handling.

I have found that adding a larger rear sway bar makes the rear end want to come around a little more, acting a little bit more like a RWD car, which I like :)

You want boost at a lower rpm, so you would generally want to replace your stock up pipe with a catless one, as this will help the turbocharger spool faster, and you will get into boost a little sooner (you can get one used out of an STi since they already come catless, and are fairly cheap). The Accessport will help smooth the car out and give a small but significant increase in power, and using it in tandem with an up pipe will slightly increase the gains. Plus, you won't have to worry about the cat in the up pipe coming apart and being sucked into the turbocharger :spin:

Who's got the white GT at 0:46 of this video with cleared headlights and doesnt know how to stay on the road???

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/video/15381888/index.html

Someone flew off the road!

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o145/ejoy1220/oops.jpg

^^^ :lol::lol::lol:

Haha for some reason the guy in the picture just looks funny/dumbfounded as to how his car got there. I'm picturing him with a tophat, a monocle, and a glass of brandy saying,

"Hmmm, it seems my automobile contraption has lost the direction of the roadway it was traveling on. Hmmm interesting, allow me to postulate how I may get this motorcoach back onto the roadway."

Archived