LegacyGT.com

06 LGT Speculation?

crash

Oh great- the board will be full of people whining how they should have waited for an 06 :lol:

Seriously, They'll probably change the remote fob, and all the bitchers will demand subaru buy back their 05's and give them 06's.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Yeah, there'll be little things like that and everyone will want them. All I'd be interested in retrofitting is a memory function for the seats.

Crystal gray and memory seats might lure me into an 06 along with a couple other upgrades. I decided to wait on upgrading my RE-92s until next year too -- that's $700-800 that could go towards an 06. The main downside to an 06 is that my wife would probably kill me if I got one.... (I might be able to get a gold 06 Outback and pass it off as my gold 05 + new car smell air fresheners).

CRaig

hey ya'll......newb here........not a legacy owner......but i've been wanting the legacy ever since i was 16 (i'm 20 now)....and i know this is kinda off topic but......i own an 05 v6 altima....its on a lease but i want to get rid of it soooo bad and i dont kno wat to do....i've tried trading it in.....i've tried passing the contract onto someone else's name........yet they wont let me go.....anybody kno how i can get out of the lease and into a new legacy?

hey ya'll......newb here........not a legacy owner......but i've been wanting the legacy ever since i was 16 (i'm 20 now)....and i know this is kinda off topic but......i own an 05 v6 altima....its on a lease but i want to get rid of it soooo bad and i dont kno wat to do....i've tried trading it in.....i've tried passing the contract onto someone else's name........yet they wont let me go.....anybody kno how i can get out of the lease and into a new legacy?

Its not easily done unless you want to lose a LOT of money.

u'd get rape on trading in a brand new leased car for something else. Deal with the altima for the next 3 years dude. What's wrong with it? It's just as fast as the LGT although not very balanced. Very spacious at the rear. Good for single 20 year olds. heheheheh :)

yeah dont get me wrong i do like the car.......but its not wat i want u kno.....also its not my idea of a tuner car and yes it is very unbalanced just feels like a big family sedan which it is. It does have some balls.....i ran 15.1 with it........which isnt bad stock....but its automatic....and i'm just feening for a clutch........oh well......i guess i'll just wait the 3 years.........maybe by that time we'll have the legacy sti in the states.........and i'll get that hahha

Archived