LegacyGT.com

How to deal with idiots trying to pick fights

Strabismo

Taking it a bit far? :lol:

Nope. By that time I would be teaching a lesson in manners, and why it is a bad idea to run around trying to pick a fight.

I avoid fights at almost any cost though, so by the time I am forced into one it's going to involve some dumb shit getting shot with a .45. Cause I'm not fighting until I have no other choice than getting hurt or killed. So given my real feelings on the matter getting an ass whipping from me would be that guy's lucky day, because the alternative is getting shot. I might start carrying a can of mace though, as that would give an alternative. Mace is a two way weapon though, when you use it there is a really good chance you will get a dose of it along with you attacker. I hate getting maced.

:lol: Why not just carry a taser and a pair of handcuffs with you too?

A taser isn't a bad idea, but alas they don't seem to concerned with selling less than lethal devices to the public.

Besides I don't have to go looking for trouble anymore, but any that finds me is likely to be really really bad (and thankfully really really unlikely too). So worrying about a taser or trying to apprehend someone is not needed. I just need a way to make that person stop whatever bad thing they are trying to do. A 230gr .45 (11.75mm) bullet going 800ft/sec can do that just fine.

Archived