LegacyGT.com

Speaker upgrade?

DPSubie

I'm looking to do a little audio upgrade in my 01 and was curious to see if anyone else has done the same. Basically I'm looking to see what you added (component system or just speakers), what brands you went with, and anything else helpful. I'm on a college budget so I'm not looking to go too crazy. Thanks.

4 Infinity KAPPA62.7I 2 ways

http://di1.shopping.com/images/pi/d6/c8/32/35380709-177x150-0-0.jpg

alpine deck: Model: CDE-9870

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/8222/8222568_sa.jpg

should this be moved?

obedience to church and state is subjugation to the unjust authority of men

I went with 4 pioneer with stock tweeters. It sounded ok for a while. but you should go with a matched set of component speakers. I would go with the FOCAL from Cartoys. They are a hand made speaker that will last much longer. I found out the hard way that you CAN blow a speaker with too little power.

I am actually leaning more towards a Digital Media Receiver like this one. Since I already have a factory changer I don't really see the point in getting a new cd player. This one also does bluetooth for phones. Gotta save a little more before I can do it though.

ida-x100.jpg.2c3b379c5a5c85e1fb947b8673adf492.jpg

I am actually leaning more towards a Digital Media Receiver like this one. Since I already have a factory changer I don't really see the point in getting a new cd player. This one also does bluetooth for phones. Gotta save a little more before I can do it though.

how easily could you wire the stock changer into this new receiver?

obedience to church and state is subjugation to the unjust authority of men

Archived