LegacyGT.com

Peace out ....

It was a fun 2.5yrs with my former '05 RBP LGT ltd 5spd. This is the best car forum out there! It's been the best resource for ownership and led me to know when the clutch and wheel bearing needed to be replaced. And it allowed me to settle peacefully with some of quirks: stinky and squeeky clutch, and a rattle here and there. Probably my first and last Subie -- they need to work on paint quality, engine refinement (rough idling) and the car was easily dinged. But I'll miss the acceleration and torque -- it's such a sleeper! But I'm all grown up now riding high in my '08 4Runner. I'm getting the same MPG and not having to buy Premium! But I loved the fact that there were few of these cars on Houston roads. So if I see you out there, I'll chuck you a BIG duece and smile!!!

It was a fun 2.5yrs with my former '05 RBP LGT ltd 5spd. This is the best car forum out there! It's been the best resource for ownership and led me to know when the clutch and wheel bearing needed to be replaced. And it allowed me to settle peacefully with some of quirks: stinky and squeeky clutch, and a rattle here and there. Probably my first and last Subie -- they need to work on paint quality, engine refinement (rough idling) and the car was easily dinged. But I'll miss the acceleration and torque -- it's such a sleeper! But I'm all grown up now riding high in my '08 4Runner. I'm getting the same MPG and not having to buy Premium! But I loved the fact that there were few of these cars on Houston roads. So if I see you out there, I'll chuck you a BIG duece and smile!!!

Many of the problems you posted where ironed out in subsequent model years. That's one of drawbacks/risks of buying a first year of production vehicle.

Happy motoring!

Archived