LegacyGT.com

Anyone install AT STi pedals ?

STiSubie109

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6317

The pedals are a pain in the ass to get on. The bolts are to short, and the nuts are to small. The trick is to get the nuts started on the bolts, with the bracket and slide them on from the side, then tighten. I used an allen wrench and a pair of needle nose pliers to tighten them (who has a 5.5mm wrench anyways). But they look nice, and it was worth the 30 minutes it to put them on. I just wish the dead pedal came with them. :(

The shift knob is nice too, probably half the weight of the stock knob. It feels good, and I like it.

I'll post some pics in a bit.

-Tyler

Are they slippery when wet or in the winter? Does the metal get scuffed up easily? It looks like you wouldn't get the grip against the sole of your shoe with just the little rubber buttons. Also, do they only come in the cherry blossom red? I though I saw a black dead pedal somewhere.

I don't know about them being slippery when wet/in the winter since it hasen't rained since I put them on. I think they only come in cherry blossom red, the WRX pedal covers are the black ones.

-Tyler

Archived