LegacyGT.com

You guys are sleeping at the wheel!! They're here!

GTRob

SOOBDUDE, welcome to the boards. Which part of O.C. are you from? I'm from Irvine. If I get a Legacy, I'll look into getting it from South Coast Subaru, since I heard bad things about Irvine Subaru. What do you think?
-ben

I will recommend this dealership to anyone in SoCal. They're on Harbor Blvd. south of the 405. I bought my 2001 Acura CL-S from them and have had only them service the car. It has 115K miles. At 109K i took it in for timing chain, belts, plugs,...etc. They told me that it needed a new tranny. Acura extended the warranty to 100K due to problems. They went to bat for me and got Acura to replace the tranny for free parts and labor. This is a $4K job. They pride themselves on customer service and they take it seriously. The Subaru part of the dealership is only a couple of years old, but they always have tweeked WRX's and STi's parked on the lot. I'm buying my 2.5 GT Ltd. Wagon from them. Or is it my Outback XT Ltd.........or 05 Forester XT..........etc.

[quote name='SOOBDUDE']I will recommend this dealership to anyone in SoCal. They're on Harbor Blvd. south of the 405. I bought my 2001 Acura CL-S from them and have had only them service the car. It has 115K miles. At 109K i took it in for timing chain, belts, plugs,...etc. They told me that it needed a new tranny. Acura extended the warranty to 100K due to problems. They went to bat for me and got Acura to replace the tranny for free parts and labor. This is a $4K job. They pride themselves on customer service and they take it seriously. The Subaru part of the dealership is only a couple of years old, but they always have tweeked WRX's and STi's parked on the lot. I'm buying my 2.5 GT Ltd. Wagon from them. Or is it my Outback XT Ltd.........or 05 Forester XT..........etc.[/quote] Welcome! Thanks for contributing the info.. Go for the Leg GT.. or at least the Outback XT.. they are going to be head and shoulders above the Forester XT. They are all great cars though.

[quote name='Dr. Zevil'][quote name='SOOBDUDE']I will recommend this dealership to anyone in SoCal. They're on Harbor Blvd. south of the 405. I bought my 2001 Acura CL-S from them and have had only them service the car. It has 115K miles. At 109K i took it in for timing chain, belts, plugs,...etc. They told me that it needed a new tranny. Acura extended the warranty to 100K due to problems. They went to bat for me and got Acura to replace the tranny for free parts and labor. This is a $4K job. They pride themselves on customer service and they take it seriously. The Subaru part of the dealership is only a couple of years old, but they always have tweeked WRX's and STi's parked on the lot. I'm buying my 2.5 GT Ltd. Wagon from them. Or is it my Outback XT Ltd.........or 05 Forester XT..........etc.[/quote] Welcome! Thanks for contributing the info.. Go for the Leg GT.. or at least the Outback XT.. they are going to be head and shoulders above the Forester XT. They are all great cars though.[/quote] Cool. I didn't know SC Acura and SC Subaru were the same. Maybe they'll give me a decent trade-in on my 2001 TL when it is time.

[quote name='SOOBDUDE']I will recommend this dealership to anyone in SoCal. They're on Harbor Blvd. south of the 405. I bought my 2001 Acura CL-S from them and have had only them service the car. It has 115K miles. At 109K i took it in for timing chain, belts, plugs,...etc. They told me that it needed a new tranny. Acura extended the warranty to 100K due to problems. They went to bat for me and got Acura to replace the tranny for free parts and labor. This is a $4K job. They pride themselves on customer service and they take it seriously. The Subaru part of the dealership is only a couple of years old, but they always have tweeked WRX's and STi's parked on the lot. I'm buying my 2.5 GT Ltd. Wagon from them. Or is it my Outback XT Ltd.........or 05 Forester XT..........etc.[/quote] Nice! Thanks for the reply. Now to drag my dad to the dealership when I finish school...
-ben

[quote name='SOOBDUDE']I will recommend this dealership to anyone in SoCal. They're on Harbor Blvd. south of the 405. I bought my 2001 Acura CL-S from them and have had only them service the car. It has 115K miles. At 109K i took it in for timing chain, belts, plugs,...etc. They told me that it needed a new tranny. Acura extended the warranty to 100K due to problems. They went to bat for me and got Acura to replace the tranny for free parts and labor. This is a $4K job. They pride themselves on customer service and they take it seriously. The Subaru part of the dealership is only a couple of years old, but they always have tweeked WRX's and STi's parked on the lot. I'm buying my 2.5 GT Ltd. Wagon from them. Or is it my Outback XT Ltd.........or 05 Forester XT..........etc.[/quote] Awesome. I wish there was an Acura/Subaru dealership here or I would be working there. Settled on selling at Acura only.

Archived