LegacyGT.com

NAV info

andrek

Guest *Jedimaster*

There's always the Bill Kolb Nav-Goatse option:

http://premium1.uploadit.org/cultofthejedi/navigation_consol_lrg-goats.jpg

Looks like the B9 is gettting Nav (at least that's what it looks like from the pictures).

I imagine that the Nav inthe B9 will be very similar to what is in the Legacys overseas, so it shouldn't be that hard for it to be installed in the Legacy.

New subaru's always arrive in Spring, so that means there will be a Nav system for at least one model in the Subaru line-up in Spring.

I don't understand why Subaru just didn't bring over the features from their overseas markets. I mean they already offer the Legacy with HIDs, Nav, and McIntosh 13 speaker system in every region except North America. Let's not forget the rear wiper on the sedan. I am sure there are a few things that I forgot.

I would own a Legacy now, it there was a way to have an integrated Nav system. XM would be a defnite bonus. I will stick with my WRX until Subaru decides to add some 21st Century features to the Legacy.

Does anyone know if an Alpine Navigation can be installed in the 05 Legacy GT?

Anything can be installed in any car....it's how creative we can get. Once Jan is gone and my first mods are out of the way, I will be installing my stuff from my other car. If you want it easy, just wait for the stock until to come from overseas...whenever/if ever it makes it

Panasonic DVD/TV/MP3/Nav 7'' flip out ScreenSubwoofer - /JL-W7Speaker Amp - JL4300eSub Amp - JL500/1Door Speakers - Alpine SPR-574A

Just time consuming and lots of wire diagram reading......anyone have any ideas? I was either gonna mod the whole face and circuit board, or mod the top unit with the heaters, clock and lil storage space and leave the 6 disk alone....

Archived