LegacyGT.com

Rallitek or Swift

mylgt1

Ok I need some help to decide on rallitek or swifts. I want a nice looking drop and not too harsh a ride. I hear the swifts are decent but can't find too much on the rallitek's,what are the spring rates for the rallitek's...Let's hear your opinoins Forgot to mention I'm on factory struts for now

I have swifts, they are okay. There is absolutely no wheel gap for me at all, I cant even get one finger in. I do have 18's tho if that matters, but I think overall diameter is close. Ride is a tad jarrings sometimes with my 35 profile tires and these springs. I do drive over really crappy roads tho. Also my front bumper hates me now. It is a little scuffed up on the bottom from not really being able to clear some entrances to parking lots, driveways, etc.

I have swifts, they are okay. There is absolutely no wheel gap for me at all, I cant even get one finger in. I do have 18's tho if that matters, but I think overall diameter is close. Ride is a tad jarrings sometimes with my 35 profile tires and these springs. I do drive over really crappy roads tho. Also my front bumper hates me now. It is a little scuffed up on the bottom from not really being able to clear some entrances to parking lots, driveways, etc.

Thats what I was afraid of about swift a bit more of a drop than Rallitek, I will be going to 18's one day and the roads here in Chicago area are pretty bad and I don't want the harsh ride.

Swift does give you a nice drop and handling, but if you want your car to live longer...and if you care about your kidney...I'd suggest not to use them. I have them on my car, I love them, but just, the ride is just too harsh. But if you end up getting a swift and bilstein combo, it'd be a perfect match in my opinion. :)
South Coast Subaru l Firestone of Rowland Heights l Yimi Sport l Koyorad

your ride quality will be determined by your struts, not the springs. for the most part all aftermarket sprind so is lower the car. Yes they are alittle stiffer, but that much stiffer. In anycase, the stock strut is too soft to really handle the newer aftermarket springa nd are also not designed to operate in with lowing springs since the shock would operate out of its intended range. ao , stock shocks with aftermarket spring will owere you car but you will have a somewhat bouncy ride.

Archived