LegacyGT.com

New OEM Clutch and Spec LWFW?

croll326

symptoms- on cold start up i would press the clutch to start the car and when i let off the clutch - leaving the car in neutral - there would be a wierd squealing noise that would only go away when i pressed the clutch in again. it would only last about a minutre until the car was warm. the car would have to sit for about 8 hours before it would make the noise again. i was basically a pain in the butt at the dealer until they did something. they heard the noise and tried giving me the run around but i didnt let them. be persistant. let me know if you have any other questions. they are saying its one of 5 bearings in the trans. i said it was the TOB but they refuse to acknowledge the fact that it is or isnt so who knows. the new clutch kit from the KOP inclues the TOB so it will make me feel better to have a new one even if it wasnt the problem.

i fail to see why any bearings in the trans would stop squealing when you would push the pedal in. i would also think that a tob would be a lot easier to replace than a bearing inside the trans. maybe point that out to them when you take it in, if you haven't done so all ready.
never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills at the same time as a laxative.

Archived