LegacyGT.com

trip code

I was driving back from snowboarding at Mt Hood and my trip computer started flashing " ILL.5" instead of my trip A milege . I called the dealer and he said this was a code for something . Does anyone know what means because I am leaving for the Monashees in BC on sunday for a CAT boarding trip. I plan to drop into the dealer this afternoon before they close to have them check what it is ....

Jim

The first time I test drove the car, that ILL.5 started flashing and so I asked the Subaru Manager and his apprentice, who were riding along with me, what is it and why is it flashing? All I got was blank stares, then I got an answer after they asked the mechanic. Kinda of embarrassing for a Subaru Manager, YOU"RE FIRED.

Mojo

I keed I keeed

For a detailed explanation of the illumination brightness control display refer to pages 3-47 and 3-48 of your owners manual. If you inadvertently bump the illumination brightness control you will see the ILL-x display. If the ILL-x display comes on by itself or is on for more than 3 seconds, take it to the dealer for repair.

Archived