LegacyGT.com

Highly reccomended car cover...

Hey there, just got myself a car cover im really happy with it. Ill post pics tomarrow when its light out but i like it so far

Covercraft Evolution 4 Car Cover

Vehicle: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT, with spoiler Color: Grey

Its thick and seems to have a good amount of "padding" against door dings. I had it on in the rain it is not waterproof but is breathable and is very soft on the inside of the cover. its elastic around the front and rear bottoms and fits perfectly on the car. when ordering you even specify with or without the spoiler. It comes in 3 colors i think (grey,tan,blue). I got grey and its really low key. Also paid the extra 7 bucks for the matching cover bag. we had some strong winds and the cover didnt budge a bit. Im still at college so when im going to leave the car parked for a few days at a time I thought it was a good investment to get a nice cover. Its a custom fit for our cars and is made in america by covercraft. like I said ill get pics of tomarrow. I got it from autoanything.com

"At the apex of development, the Evolution 4 is a fully-evolved car cover. Created from a quartet of materials, the Evolution 4 offers impact resistance, a water barrier, breathability and a soft paint-pampering lining."

here are all the covercraft covers for an 06 LGT

http://www.autoanything.com/brands/search_results.aspx?bp_id=324&vehicle_make_id=28&vehicle_model_id=87&vehicle_year_id=2006

here is the Evo 4 cover

http://www.autoanything.com/car-covers/60A1012A0A0.aspx

• 3 weeks later...

Hi CTATV,

Couple of questions, where in Connecticut are you from? I just moved from Cheshire to Concord, New Hampshire this past November. And I can see that your into ATV's too, did you ever belong to the Connecticut ATV Club? I'm an avid ATV rider.

Anyway, I just purchased an 08 Legacy and was thinking about a car cover too. I live in a condo and when I keep the car parked for a long period of time, would like to be reassured that the car is some what protected.

So how much was your cover?

Thanks,

Pete

I forget exactly like 150 i think it came to.. I got the matching cover bag to keep it in. It has worked great whenever I get a chance to put it on. I would highly reccomend it for sure. Would be just right if your going to be leaving the car parked outside as thats what I do when its going to sit for a few days.

Im from Woodbury, not far from cheshire at all. I was never heavily involved but know a little bit about the CT atv club. We should go riding sometime i bet theres great trails up in NH

I ride a 2001 Wolverine 350 thats pretty heavily modded. had a quadzilla for a few years but sold it to get my jetboat. still miss it but the wolverine is a better all around bike for the fact i dont get to ride as much as i did in highschool. anyhow... what do you ride?

Yes I'm going to buy a cover for it, I just need to get a truck first because now I'm driving the Subaru daily. My goal is to switch driving vehicles during the week to save mileage on the new car.

Id like to go riding sometime. I'm still learning about the trail system here in New Hampshire, and I will be joining a local club as soon as I purchase another ATV.

The ATV that I want is the new 08 Brute Force 750i. My last ATV was a Prairie 650 which was awesome. It had tons of torque for what I needed it for, but the new 750 will even better for hill climbs, fast trail roads and mud riding.

Pete

Archived