LegacyGT.com

Turbo Back Exhaust

hotgt

Has anyone seen a tbe system for the new legacy GT, I have not seen any. I did hear that Random Tech is looking for a legacy GT to use to make one for us guys. I gave them a call and spoke to Dave, who was really nice and looking to make a deal with the guy who helps them first. I live too far way, so I can't be the one to get to Georgia. Maybe someone closer would give them a call and this way we all can benefit from a system. My buddies have random systems on their STi and WRX, why should we be left out. Their number is 770-554-4242, someone give them a call and we'll all benefit.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Has anyone seen a tbe system for the new legacy GT, I have not seen any. I did hear that Random Tech is looking for a legacy GT to use to make one for us guys. I gave them a call and spoke to Dave, who was really nice and looking to make a deal with the guy who helps them first. I live too far way, so I can't be the one to get to Georgia. Maybe someone closer would give them a call and this way we all can benefit from a system. My buddies have random systems on their STi and WRX, why should we be left out. Their number is 770-554-4242, someone give them a call and we'll all benefit.

Sorry to be teh Nazi mod here, but this is already in an active thread. Please do a search.

Archived