LegacyGT.com

Subaru Extra-S Gear Oil, come get it!

Kaos22B

what dont you like about scotty's cocktail? ive put 4k on it and it's significantly better than whatever was in there before.

It's totally inconsistent. Yes, for a couple days after the change it felt good, then it started varying with weather, or sometimes just for no reason at all, smooth--> grind, now it just notches all the time and the tranny had no such issues prior. I'm going to go with something proven rather than some voodoo mix.

its been around for a few years and mine still feels great after a trackday and 4k miles. who knows...

well im not here to debate for or against it, just to split some extra-s with some locals so that debate can go to another thread.

I might as well pick up a gallon for my next change. Think it's fine to leave in a water jug for a while? I'm only around 50k right now...

I'll pm you, I actually got it today and did the change, I'm very happy with it. Feels much slicker, not as notchy as the mix before (which only had 6-7k on it anyways).

I'm going to reserve another 4L for myself so I can have it around!

• 2 weeks later...
Kian, if i sent you a box and a gallon jug with a prepaid label would you send it back to me w/ fluid? I want some of the extra-s but i can't drive to Irvine anytime soon. I'd even be willing to take your last two gallons if you still have them. PM Sent also.

Kian, if i sent you a box and a gallon jug with a prepaid label would you send it back to me w/ fluid? I want some of the extra-s but i can't drive to Irvine anytime soon. I'd even be willing to take your last two gallons if you still have them. PM Sent also.

Sure, you can have them both if you wish. PM incoming.

• 1 month later...

Archived