LegacyGT.com

HB speed installs stuff too!!

HB Speed

• 1 month later...
Do you guys have availability this Friday? I'm contemplating a professional reinstall of my turboback since I can't seem to get it to not leak this time around. Also, do you happen to have any front O2 sensors laying around? I might need a new one.

Do you guys have availability this Friday? I'm contemplating a professional reinstall of my turboback since I can't seem to get it to not leak this time around. Also, do you happen to have any front O2 sensors laying around? I might need a new one.
i ahve time this sat!

i dont have any layingaround but i can get you one easily

how far are you guys from EDO performance? i might need you guys to install parts for me and imma drive to EDO and hoping to make it safely with all the installed parts for the Dyno Day...
we are not too far from edo. we can do your install and tune in house if you wish

no need to go to EDO. We are far more experienced in LGT tuning than their part time tuner .

we are not too far from edo. we can do your install and tune in house if you wish

no need to go to EDO. We are far more experienced in LGT tuning than their part time tuner .

hmmm. that sounds good. i have an TurboXS Delta Utec for the 07+ LGT. so if that can be accomplished. im up for it. whats a rough estimate if i wanna install stage 2 with td06H 18g/fuel injectors/fuel pump/etc. Pm me if you got an price. my car is stock. so everything is going to be needed to be installed. will i need to spend one whole day there? if so. imma need to get a hotel. =)

hmmm. that sounds good. i have an TurboXS Delta Utec for the 07+ LGT. so if that can be accomplished. im up for it. whats a rough estimate if i wanna install stage 2 with td06H 18g/fuel injectors/fuel pump/etc. Pm me if you got an price. my car is stock. so everything is going to be needed to be installed. will i need to spend one whole day there? if so. imma need to get a hotel. =)
PM coming

have you guys ever tuned an 07? pretty sure, but after the tune, was the SI drive still functional? im curious. if it is. does it still have its normal function?

We have tuned several of them. Most using the accessport. The Si drive is still functional as it was before

Using the utec does NOT allow us to tune the throttle mapping nor the avcs (which causes the stutter)

like i said in the PM we will take care of ya!

Nice to finally meet you today Jon. I can't tell you how relieved I am to be leak-free and know that I'm running safely, strongly, and smoothly; you guys have taken a huge load off my shoulders. Good to know there will be a shop I can always turn to not too too far from home; a drive to Fountain Valley is certainly worth the peace of mind.

Have a good drive back east.

Nice to finally meet you today Jon. I can't tell you how relieved I am to be leak-free and know that I'm running safely, strongly, and smoothly; you guys have taken a huge load off my shoulders. Good to know there will be a shop I can always turn to not too too far from home; a drive to Fountain Valley is certainly worth the peace of mind.

Have a good drive back east.

Hey matt its matt!

It was great meeting you yesterday, i hope you had fun!! Your leak free car should be much better than a leaky one! Once we have the shop and meets setup i will let you know!

We re dynoed my car last night too

The car baselined @ 350 whp on the DynoLog

the car on that map had put down 430 whp on yimi's dynojet

and 390ish on harmans mustang

Re tuned the car, and made 381!!! On the dyno log

(a twin scroll 40R on pump@ 20 psi made 391, not tuned by us)

According to the % change on the previous maps this car makes 450-460 whp on a dynojet! (we will dyno it there this week)

Here are the charts

Previous tune on Yimi's DJ

http://hbspeed.com/dynos/WooleyGreen.jpg

and current NEW tune

http://hbspeed.com/dynos/wooley.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

what's up Alex,

congrats on the new job, I think i met you last summer at SMS when i was doing my drivers side rear wheel bearing my lgt.

Mike

PS, i'm out of warranty, so you don't need to worry about my ish

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

• 3 weeks later...

Archived