LegacyGT.com

Best looking Race Cars

Mines

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow that's hot! are they bringing the new one over here?

currently vw said no, because of how bad the euro-dollar rates are, but if they there is a possibility that they could build it in their new US plant

if they bring it over here, MMMMmm

yeah... that's what i heard they were saying. it's really too bad, cuz i think they'd be a hot seller. lol, i keep getting spanked by an 81 scirocco at the local autocross... then again, the guy is one of the best drivers i've ever seen

Chaparral came first, so could be. This car is circa '68,'69 Can-Am, and while it suffered from Hall not having enough time or money, it was seriously fast when it ran properly. All racecar wings are a result of this car, and the way it handled. PS it was the first series of racecars with automatic trannys too.
You're just jealous that the Voices talk to Me. :cool:

Best F1, ever....

eagle-weslake_watkins-glen10-67.jpg.a5d8fdd3f8353fb7300b822993a39592.jpg

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Oh, as for prototypes, I'll have to agree with the P3 & P4, maybe even the 2E(?).

but there's also Wyer's take on the Ford GT.

M1.jpg.32fa939ef8aa2b53874c3cb79d862e35.jpg

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

• 4 years later...
And my favorite of all time: 1968 Ford GT40 Mk1 Gulf (if you haven't noticed, I have a soft spot for the gulf livery cars)

http://www.supercars.net/carpics/691/1968_Ford_GT40Mk1Gulf2.jpg

http://www.supercars.net/carpics/691/1968_Ford_GT40Mk1Gulf3.jpg

I drove one, and it is my favorite. In second is a 300 SL Gullwing. I used to drive that sucker to get lunch at Silver Ranch in Peterboro, NH:lol: Gad! What a lucky lady I was.

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Archived