LegacyGT.com

I've had it with Best Buy

Bdubs

Guest heightsgtltd
your better then that man. I know everyone wants a piece of heights but do it in a playful way and not put down an entire culture. The jewish people have had enough bad days on this world so give them a break!

Everyone wants a piece of me? Do you want to start shit up too dude?

your taking it to heart man. you give people here a ton of crap. for better or for worse. In the end it really means nothing. all fun and games right? I was really standing up for your culture more then anything but your sensitive button is stuck down so you went straight for my funny or sarcastic point. do you understand now?

Do you think I care if I am on heightsgtltd's shit list? I will however publically apologize for my insensitive comments regarding a certain group of individuals. I am guilty of taking jokes about a stereotype too far. For that I am sorry.

Guest heightsgtltd
Do you think I care if I am on heightsgtltd's shit list? I will however publically apologize for my insensitive comments regarding a certain group of individuals. I am guilty of taking jokes about a stereotype too far. For that I am sorry.

It's only going to get worse from here :(

Archived