LegacyGT.com

VF32/33 Turbos

Hi, I am driving a MY2000 RSK B4 Manual. currently, I am running on VF27/28 Turbos. I am thinking of upgrading the turbos to VF32/33 from a S401 Halfcut. Has anyone done that? I have upgraded my down pipes and ctr pipes. Running a Prova ECU and has a lightened flywheel. Any comments will be appreciated. Cheers.

• 3 months later...
Don't decat the primary downpipe!! If you do, it'll overspeed, then eventually grenade it's self :( Ditch the prova ecu, and go to something like motec. Motec are fully remappable, and also doesn't need the signal form the maf (TT weak point) Link ECU are an alternative. HTH Mark [url=http://www.veloce.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk]UK Twin Turbo Legacy Register[/url]

• 3 weeks later...
I am thinking of purchasing the Power Enterprise Turbos for the TT setup. The turbos are PE1016 and PE1018. I am currently running about 1.2-1.3 Bar. [quote name='EJ20TMAN']A link wouldnt even be able to run a full TT set up, He can run cat less dump off the primary, it will be fine as long as he doesnt run to much boost on the primary.[/quote]

Cheers mate. I will certainly into the various options. Ta. [quote name='EJ20TMAN']I dont no much about the PE turbo's, but for the money i herd they are a waste. And that money is better spent else where[/quote]

Archived