LegacyGT.com

Does anyone know this 05 GT Wagon?

Hi,

I have secured a White on tan, ltd, 5sp, legacy GT wagon. I was a Saab driver, but I fell into the GT after a long search for the right car. I am looking forward to joining the group here, but I have not picked up the car yet.

The car was for sale in Miami by Carmax. As limited in number this model is, I wonder if anyone here knows the car?

I am looking forward to joining the legacyGT club once I check it out in person.:)

4820555.jpg.3894754de2b6f7a4d36e7a5a42ab486d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
So, has it come in yet?

I'm curious to know if that car really has the "faint smoke" smell the CarMax guy told me about.

Yes, it does. He describes it well. I will have to work the smell out. I am happy with it otherwise.

What does this mean?

Sorry, that was from a discussion in another thread. I had checked on that car myself and the local CarMax rep was able to get me answers to some questions about the car. They said that there was a light smoke smell in the car, so I decided to pass on it.

SubieAA, do a Google search on removing smoke smells. I did that a few weeks ago and found some good ideas to try. I just didn't want to mess with it given that the consensus is that it's close to impossible to fully remove smoke smell. My wife wouldn't tolerate even the slightest smoke smell, so I wasn't going to even try.

Archived