LegacyGT.com

Teh Red Neck [Car] Thread!!!!! V1 (CLOSED)

FJuan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Like a glove!

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

xposting this here from "CL find of the day" because this is pretty f'in redneck. . .

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/d/subaru-impreza-wrx-20l/6315766364.html

2005 subaru impreza wrx 2.0l for sale

I start off saying that this is a pure race made car thats not to be taken lightly, its a purposely built race car that has im not gonna lie about taken down and beat a whole list of cars, like Porsche, Ferrari, camaros, and mustangs. The only time ive been pasted was racing two ford lightings at the same time, and I slowed down because I was getting alert on old detector and when I looked up I saw 5 0 not even a mile up the road. The two lightings didn't passing me in the emergency lane and end up getting the tickets. This is Just when I had only bolt-on. Stats the car ran 7seconds 105miles per hour in the 8th mile, and had 310hp to all 4 wheels. I talk about racing it and dynoing the car but the car was never ran passed its limits as I have all the gauges in the car to monitor it at all times, and the car with the bolt-on ran so smooth you never had to force it..now Ive never been on a 1/4 dragstrip so im not sure what it will run especially with a fully built motor now, and I have never dynod the car but I have a dyno appointment on nov 9 2017 to finally dyno it looking for 500horsepower numbers ive seen similar car but the output of the motor is a 2.5liter not a 2.0liter and it has a bigger turbo. I project good numbers though. So with all that this a car for the enthusias at heart that wants a very nice race guy play toy.

This is not a project car but can be determining how much m1ore you want to do to it. The interiors pretty much done, I don't have a radio in because you can't hear it, but plan on putting in 7inch nav TV screen, I just like driving around hearing the motor to be honest. it just needs one who can finish the last few upgrades to make it one of the best cars on the street.i pretty much have the car done to my specsThis is a car for the enthusiastic car nut. I . it just needs a few things and it will be done. One it needs a full brake kit, I drive this car around on back roads, and it gets it moves on down the road and stock brakes just don't get.

Next it needs some sort of a roll cage built in, one for strength and tightness keeps car from flexing, and 2 mount the 4-point racing harness properly.

I just never figured out what I wanted a car fully cage, or a half cage, and/or I could put in a simple harness bar that would work just as well.

Then the last note the suspension could be upgraded more i have a full coilover suspension that works and is very tight and set with a soft setting on the edfc box makes for a comfortable ride the way it should be, but it could definitely use a sway-bar kit to tighten it up a bit.

Thats the only improvements i would make to the car if I was going to keep it.

I thought about all carbon fiber accents, but would be expensive.

That car does come with a carbon fiber hood but its a piece of junk not long after i had it, the hood turned this milky, yellow, white color where the turbo is located, but even with the turbo and sun exposure I don't see how it got that way

23,000 and some change on the car and about 2300 on a fully built motor

White 4-door sedan with bronze 18×8.5 volk racing wheels

It has a port and polish, bored .20 over, crank rotated and balance

Full head kit race springs, valve all parts to make these units work together

It has stage 3 cams, with racing pistons,and racing rods built for boost

Has aftermarket stealth black intercooler and rotated gt30r turbo kit that comes with alot of stuff

Fully gutted interior except 2 Sparco race seats that are nice for a bigger built driver and has a Sparco 4-point racing harness

It has stage4 clutch with a light wieght flywheel

This car has a small dent on each of the front fenders about the size of a halfdollar and then one big dent on the rear passenger side by the gas tank that has been beat back out a little built

There is alot to list and not list

My name is trey you can get me (snip)

1woz10.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Archived