LegacyGT.com

Teh Red Neck [Car] Thread!!!!! V1 (CLOSED)

FJuan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this a Crew Cab Extra Cab?

PO3FFZMFk1Z7YTmMBf0QsdAHnzefPjDwA8Rof9KcmcQE_RIU_zXmSjjbr-2eaBeme3Xw8VnjERjPZT5Yf9MesNrjfS9XwsN-zdxDydERbHKIhzhWj5roC38tw4HJ5yGH5tYsIl_Q_OSOKhKDJFDe70cVfGUOuIN-x7G4KRIj_TMydWLDFfgXEbXx2nUVoqMWhv6ZB4n3kkSfmkPTWm4VagfMtMo4gT1RRpq-gsPzWL8mDkClALoQla5D4j12S5rw9slIuubsJpMfKLoa5BJYYujtPp0Z_X0qyUFAvOwhwgPHKp_5E89FqW94YRxvOXiogbfho4KGX-rywAacH6XP-syp5ShJpxJNmqMQlBbYEwQAyBU1TsLoes7_ZUamnFnPHHgr6gu4nq217uJnArzoW9J3f71irIOguudqlzjjw4yL2PHAnfL1c2-DbY5XkbYdCdziuD9U_au698_El9wgEcMaLWP9anubovYYvBINx7YF7NL1RBJ2AcMAO1ZfAAYBLBCXTDOyI4Zjpu3RlsmaUgdGc38klu7eBiYc6WAlG9-iPo0wKujyk0zttYvwfGtXVd513v3lZ11tLez2jD3XKeNV2Z0T_CO1cY90D3QD8V5i1hctl_JI=w1255-h941-no

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

I had an Ural with a sidecar and can say that this one pictured above is the best upgrade one can make to it... other than crushing the whole rig and selling it for scrap.

Hands down the worst motorcycle I had owned. After rebuilding the motor (main bearings) over Christmas a number of years ago, I couldn't wait to get rid of it. Sold it to a guy out of Indiana who was tickled pink to take it off my hands.

http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/325.jpg

Ha! Reminds me of when I bolted in a Camaro seat into my Postal Jeep so the passengers didn't have to sit in back or on the floor. Just a nice lap belt between them and certain death. :D

My bud in HS and I had a lawn service. We used his Super Beetle to carry two lawn mowers. To do so we had to unbolt the passenger seat to get them in and then a lap belt to hold the seat down (kinda sorta). Good thing that car had no acceleration or brakes.

Pics?

Few decades ago now. So if there are pics I'm not sure where they are. :(

My bud in HS and I had a lawn service. We used his Super Beetle to carry two lawn mowers. To do so we had to unbolt the passenger seat to get them in and then a lap belt to hold the seat down (kinda sorta). Good thing that car had no acceleration or brakes.

Haha, all the fun high school car hijinx!

Archived