LegacyGT.com

Glitter

BDII

I know I know I know......

I had "good time" with 2 strippers once and I was covered head to toe in it.

I also stunk like Victoria secret perfume and condoms :(

Ever try to get through your house stinking like perfume and covered in glitter at 9am in the morning?

I acted like I had to shit real bad....

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

there a is chick at work that only wears that stuff when she is on the prowl. You know when she is going to try to smuther someone when she has the glitter on in her cleavage.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

work at a what? the damn swear TA me filter is blocking the needed info. Yeah i work at a prison. But its funny. her nickname is the albino garden weasel. glitter for short.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Glitter sucks

Reason #1

Some chick I knew had glitter design on the back of her sweater. Well one day I gave her a ride and she sat in the passenger seat. When she got out some of it came off in my car seat. It was a bitch to clean up because some of it got into the perforations on the seat.

Reason #2

It's an easy give away to your GF or wife that you were interacting with another woman. It's hard to see on yourself and get off. Glitter lotion FTL.

work at a what? the damn swear TA me filter is blocking the needed info. Yeah i work at a prison. But its funny. her nickname is the albino garden weasel. glitter for short.

she get's away with wearing that stuff at a prison?

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived