LegacyGT.com

Need Ski Buddy

Brady

My brother-in-law has decided to be a bitch and skip out on the ski season so he can drink on the weekends instead.

So who else in the Denver area wants to go skiing most weekends and has a Colorado pass?

I think it's reasonable to do a little of both. I don't know what his problem is. Oh, that's right, he's a whiny bitch who thinks it's a hassle to get dressed in the morning.

I usually like to ski anything from intermediate to steeps to bumps.

I don't ski, but I'd be willing to ride with any of you guys. My friends have boned out on my two times in a row now. I don't get to go super often since it's a pretty good jaunt from the springs, my best time has been 2 hours to Breck going the back way. Maybe we should start a "Whos going skiing/boarding this weekend" thread?

Silver LGT with Racks? Sedan? I think I might have seen you 2 weeks ago (weekend before x-mas?) I can't be sure, but sounds somewhat familiar.

I'm serious ... I'd like to find someone to go up there with. Only been to Breck so far this season, but would like to hit the others on my pass.

Silver LGT with Racks? Sedan? I think I might have seen you 2 weeks ago (weekend before x-mas?) I can't be sure, but sounds somewhat familiar.

I'm serious ... I'd like to find someone to go up there with. Only been to Breck so far this season, but would like to hit the others on my pass.

I ride a snowboard, but I generally say "I am going skiing" if that makes any difference. I rock the Colorado pass and generally enjoy A-Basin and Breck the most, and Keystone when I feel like dodging throngs of beginners. Anyway, my friends and I are trying to get up more often this season - the more the merrier! I drive a 2008 battleship-grey spec.b with new winter tires (the potenza summers are the SUCK on snow!!!).

Cheers,

PLH

Semper ubi sub ubi.

Archived