LegacyGT.com

HR Jazzy Aux Help

Mitch

Having trouble with Jazzy install. And I remember talking to Ben? that I met at the Perry meet this summer had done this before. I can't recall his Screename. Anybody else in HR do this already? Maybe one of you can figure this out.

I got the Jazzy to work but the entire HU face plate is dark. Unless I push on it hard. ???

Thank god I got my garage cleaned out to do this today. :lol:

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

Is everything else working? Like playing cd's and radio? Could it just be one of the connectors on the bad is loose? WHen I did mine I thought I screwed up the HVAC since it was dead....turned out I didn't have the connector all the way on.

Yeah the radio will play and yes I can run a CD even the connection w/Jazzy is working. But, I have to push on the front of the HU/HVAC to get the lights to come on and actually be able to make a selection. (radio/cd/hvac)

As soon as I stop pushing, the lights all go out but it keeps playing/heating/blowing.

It's as though there's an obstruction. But, I don't see anything n the way.

yeah I've been in PM's with Nate a couple times today.

He's been a help.

I've done a few searches in both the original thread and in general.

I think I've been reading long than actually installing.

Luckily I have the laptop out in the garage so I can be inside the car and searching/reading.

Mind telling me your non-problem?

Your post sounds similiar. but different. I buttoned it up for the night. and when I turned the key on, The panel lit up red. But the displays did not. But now my battery is on the low side. It won't start. I need to invest in an Optima (sp).

Archived