LegacyGT.com

ATTN: Lowell, MA residents...hit and run!

Gator GT

Hey guys and gals,

got hit today in Lowell by a 1995-2002 style Chevrolet Cavalier 4 door sedan with MA tags....didn't catch the plates. It is a light to medium blue/green color.

I was heading northbound in the left lane of Chelmsford Road (MA-110) just before the intersection at Westford St (3A), in front of the 7-11.

The Chevy was in the right hand lane and decided that something at 7-11 was beckoning their attention at the VERY MOMENT that I was coming up on them to make the left onto Westford St.

Their left doors made a rather quick introduction with my left fender and bumper.

The slush/snow mix was a blessing/curse:

Blessing: I could feel the cars "bounce" off one another after the initial impact/sliding due to the slush (somewhat dissipating some of the potential energy)

Curse: If there was no slush or snow I could have stopped a LOT quicker.

Since they pointed me to 7-11, I decided to pull into there to get out of traffic.

They pulled off into the entrance to a parking garage to the right, looked around and took off.

Got Lowell's finest to show up in 10 minutes and the officer was real cool. But now I have to fill out an accident report even though I live in NH.

So, if you see said Chevy with damage to those doors and some of my DGM paint....take down the plates and let me know!:mad:

It was a fine trip from Kingston, NY back to Manchester, NH up until that point.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

yeah, I'm pretty much writing off the police finding them or the peeps turning themselves in....I think I'm pretty much stuck with my deduct. from the insurance. Live and learn.

That's nunnya damn biz! :lol:

j/k....a college friend of mine got married. He grew up in Kingston/Ulster Park. The wedding was held at the Emerson Resort and Spa.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

Archived