LegacyGT.com

The First Official 2008 LGT Meet

DiamondGT

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fridays in Dedham would work PERFECT for me. hahaha Although if we decided to meet there...i think we'll be the only two showing up!

^^^^^^^^ your pretty close to canton or about 20 minutes away right. My g/f lives in canton I am there 6 days out of the week, and i live in easton so its not that far of a drive. A couple of other people on here live close by. SO we could pick a location that is close to all of us. :)

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

^^^^^^^^^^all right more people that live in canton woooohooo. we've done it in dedham before with coelli, BOBL, myself and like 8-10 other people. i believe we did it at fridays

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

^^^lvethesnow^^^ i have not seen your car since 2007. The first time i saw it i thought it was a black saab.

im still there.

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

you think. what you been up too. seen you once in the last 6 months. just once pulling out of the sunoco in canton

Hey you :D I hate getting gas there because it's way more than at Rojo on Route 1, but sometimes you pay the price for convenience.

I haven't been up to much really - same old same old. You? :) Where you been hiding that LGT?

-Coelli

Who's in for this Sat 4:30 PM Red Robin at Blackstone Shoppes in Millbury?

Can't do this Saturday :( Sunday afternoons/evenings (and weeknights) are generally better for me unless there's at least a couple weeks' notice!

Don't forget to post pics. ;)

-Coelli

Hey you :D I hate getting gas there because it's way more than at Rojo on Route 1, but sometimes you pay the price for convenience.

I haven't been up to much really - same old same old. You? :) Where you been hiding that LGT?

-Coelli

same place on bolivar st. for 4 more months anyways. i usally get my gas at the hess in stoughton its usally 15cents cheaper a gal. im down for saturday meet

put me down with a question mark. have to talk the wife into taking both cars to her parents to make it on time

Archived