LegacyGT.com

Can someone look at my datalog?

frkkevin

also keep in mind the more you record the less accurate your log becomes. there are some things that you could do away with.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

indeed, I would say you can get rid of, Atmospheric Pressure, Fuel Pump Duty, IAM, Injector Duty Cycle - who cares, Intake Air Temperature - not too crucial, Primary Wastegate Duty Cycle, A/F Correction - def. get rid of, Air/Fuel Learning - same.

That tune isn't quite working for you.

You should log what your tuner wants you to log, but personally, I would remove:

AFR correction - meaningless in a WOT log

Fuel pump duty cycle - meaningless

Atmospheric pressure - you can log this when you are parked and tell us what the value is.

Vehicle speed - if you tell us this is a 3rd gear log, we can calculate it from rpm.

AFR Learning - you can log AFR Learning A, B, C, and D before and after your log.

I would replace Injector Duty Cycle with Injector Pulse Width. It saves you from logging rpm twice and it is more accurate.

Good luck with your tune.

mods are sti up, flow shorty down, completely catless/ no mufflers, k&n typhoon, and the TDC tune

the car has a bobble in 3rd when it hits like 81-83.. the rpms seem to stop even though the car gains speed and then it starts to climb again..

other than that the car has a mis-fire at idle which im not sure is causing that issue

for some reason i thought my tune might have needed tweeks since it was from TDC .. im going to send them the logs and see if maybe they can update the map for me

512whp/465ftlb 2005 5EAT Legacy (Build Log)

Videos -

-

Archived