LegacyGT.com

UT: Skiing/Boarding - January 27/28!

TurboGirl23

You guys can count Jessica and I in for a snowboard trip. Park City is my preference, but we're open to going up anywhere. I still owe you and Chad dinner for the tip on the free AccessPort for our Spec B!

-Brandon

Never start modding, kids. It's too late for me, save yourselves!

Hooray for 07+ AccessPORT!

Nice! You guys get it?

This is definitely on for PC then... One of the condos will sleep about 10 people or more if anybody wants to crash for the night. Parley's is definitely not a good idea to drive down after a couple drinks...

Talked to Christian about that. They're having trouble finding someone to mass-produce it to their specs & standards, and it's holding the whole thing up.

I'm looking forward to it now, too, since stage 2 is already not enough.

Never start modding, kids. It's too late for me, save yourselves!

Hooray for 07+ AccessPORT!

We'll have to do this the weekend of the 26-27th as I will be flying to Colorado the following weekend to see David Lee Roth with Van Halen! :spin:

But we can stay up there Friday the 26th or Saturday the 27th or both. I also might try to throw a Wendover trip in there but probably that Sunday night.

Alright guys, this weekend! I will be heading up there Saturday afternoon. PM me or call me for directions.

I'm thinking maybe we'll terrorize the pizza place again on Main Street? Then drinks or whatever at my pad. There should be plenty of places to sleep if need be, then we will be skiing all day Sunday!

Archived