LegacyGT.com

Merry Christmas

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

I am reading through this thread and to see the gifts you guys get is mid boggling to me? A cubby pod, Bilsteins, al sorts of cool video games....

Do you guys clone yourselves and ask your clone to shop for you?

You guys are SOOOO lucky!

BTW, Mwiener...what is a fleshlight?...sounds...ummm...kinky!

Rehab is for quitters.

I am reading through this thread and to see the gifts you guys get is mid boggling to me? A cubby pod, Bilsteins, al sorts of cool video games....

Do you guys clone yourselves and ask your clone to shop for you?

You guys are SOOOO lucky!

BTW, Mwiener...what is a fleshlight?...sounds...ummm...kinky!

After a quick google... that is quite an interesting christmas present :lol:

I bought hubby a boat load of BR movies, Sony HDR 60 GB camcorder thing (for the car), Perrin Front and Rear 25mm sways, Perrin CBE, t-shirt (funny ones). think that's it this year....

He (I) got me an xbox360, rockband2, Sony HDR 60 GB camcorder thing (for my car), Perrin rear sway bar, Harman Motive Exhaust, Perrin TMIC and some movies.

I'll hold onto a few things for next week (birthday) like the Grimmspeed TGV deletes he doesn't know about. ;):lol:

of course all the movies, vid games and such we really share, so they were bought in the spirit of christmas. :lol:

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

I bought hubby a boat load of BR movies, Sony HDR 60 GB camcorder thing (for the car), Perrin Front and Rear 25mm sways, Perrin CBE, t-shirt (funny ones). think that's it this year....

He (I) got me an xbox360, rockband2, Sony HDR 60 GB camcorder thing (for my car), Perrin rear sway bar, Harman Motive Exhaust, Perrin TMIC and some movies. of course all the movies, vid games and such we really share, so they were bought in the spirit of christmas. :lol:

You go BIG....AHHHH Everyday is Christmas with me I guess....I tend to buy whatever I want during the year....

I did buy a WII for my daughter...I am sooooo pumped! I have never played it and am fired up!!!!

Rehab is for quitters.

You go BIG....AHHHH Everyday is Christmas with me I guess....I tend to buy whatever I want during the year....

I did buy a WII for my daughter...I am sooooo pumped! I have never played it and am fired up!!!!

LOL yeah AKLGT you do go big...

Nice TPLGT, my dad did the same thing for my sisters! LOL

I bot Mario Kart, the sports pack including gun, extra wheel, golf club, etc....the TPIR game ( super pumped for this as I have watched taht show for 30 years), carnival games (skee ball, FTW) and a best of pinball game....MANY more to come as I plan on buying Zelda, Donkey Kong and Excitebike to start with! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Rehab is for quitters.

I am the worst son/boyfriend ever

my folks will get coffee, a power strip, a flashlight and a trashcan

she gets a(n autographed) dvd and a few hours at the spa [on her birthday- 12/24]

Good luck trying to get anything for a while...You're gonna have to stick to your hands for a while...LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

I got a brand new '09 Spec B !!!

Well, I haven't quite got it yet, the dealer will have it ready Tuesday. And I am paying for it (for a good three years), but it does feel like Santa brought me a wonderful gift!

Here's a photo in the dealer's lot, it's still covered with snow.

In the end I went with white - the new 'in' colour!!!

IMG_0393.jpg.fc50fb0e49b87690bd7364aa388a92a8.jpg

Good luck trying to get anything for a while...You're gonna have to stick to your hands for a while...LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

^^^^^^^^Pay him no mind, Christmas is about Love, giving & sacrifice. If you gave from your hart. And she & your parents are not superficial. You be O.K.:wub::wub::wub::wub: all year long.

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

I did better than you on that side.... i got my girl a diamond necklace

My lady got set of pearl earrings. She was a little mad when she found out they was real.:lol: She said cheap one's from wal*mart would do. Got to love a lady like that.

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

Archived