LegacyGT.com

Spec.B Vs 2006 M35x

Guest Gitster
Agreed. I have always loved the Nissan V6. I was pretty disappointed with the amount of Oomph though. Sounded nice, but didnt nail you back in your seat like the GT :)

^ The VQ is a good engine but in that heavyish M35x I would rate it as "good" in terms of performance. The turbo H-4 in the LGT I would rate as "excellent".

The group demographic for the LGT is interesting. There are folks who have found their way here from the tuning ranks moving to a more refined DD and others who come from a touring sedan sensibility looking for more "sport". Then there are the strange wagoneer types.

My dad has an 06 M35x.

It did have nav at least as an option and it is one of the better OEM nav system I've used (I have not used subaru's OEM nav).

They are fantastic cars and the AWD system is noticably better in the dry, while Subaru is noitibly better than the M in the snow/rain. Both are very good in both, but they each have a strength.

The VQ is a very fun engine and the M35 never feels slow, however, it will be slower than any LGT. Oha nd it drinks gas.

Its huge, the interor is great. Some people are put off by the buttons on the console, but they're great because they make it so much easier to do everything. Its like the anti-I-drive :)

HOWEVER: Inbfiniti Gold Coast is owned by luxury Motors. Luxury Motors is a bunch of farking scumbags. They tried to sellk me an accident car and tried to cover it up by not letting me get a PPI (which is when car-fax was checked). They're also known by local junkyards as a well known customer for parts they put on their cars.

I would not buy a car from them without a massive discount.

Archived