LegacyGT.com

Stock Boost of an 05 LGT

......but it never reaches it.....

I've owned 2, both with tunes, the first one owned by Jeff Perrin himself, and both showed pre-tune boost numbers of 12.5 lbs. 13.5 might be the target, but only with 93 gas and perfect conditions. 12.5lbs is the real number that the car hits again and again.

PS: Do we really have to do this again? Every time I write something, you always have to contradict it. My answer is correct, as it mostly is, but you always have to chime in and say I'm wrong. Are you really the sour old man that everyone says, or does it just make you happy?

Anyway, 13.5 lbs is the target, 12.5 lbs is what you get.

Sorry dude, I get 13.5 regulary (all stock) - confirmed via logging, also on boost gauge. I've seen 14, maybe boost spike.

93 gas

EDIT: Nothing personal, chill out dude. East coast must be different, we pay less for LGTs here than in the west, and our turbos boost higher, apparently.

We're lucky to get 92 in the NW. Even that one point makes a difference I guess. I would imagine Illinois gets 93, so maybe you can get 13.5. The car will be faster, that's for sure. I can now hit 16.5 lbs in 1st gear with ceramic headers, UP/DP and a driving tune. The difference is unbelievable. It's definitely stronger than the new 08 STi.

Archived