LegacyGT.com

purple paint on every screw/bolt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is what you quoted...so naturally I assume we're speaking figuratively about a guy.

But busting his balls is no fun :lol:

Why do you think there are 2 marks? 1 is the "person" who put if on and checked the TQ the second is the "person" who rechecked it.

auto makers put a dab of special paint on critical bolts this paint will crack if the bolt/nut has loosened or been removed. easy visual inspection. bosco

btw tone the language down or this one is done. thank you

Stay Stock Stay Happy

auto makers put a dab of special paint on critical bolts this paint will crack if the bolt/nut has loosened or been removed. easy visual inspection. bosco

btw tone the language down or this one is done. thank you

You are also wrong (did you read the thread?) and its past your bed time :hide:

Thank you!!

You are also wrong (did you read the thread?)

Bitch are you retarded?

You are also wrong (did you read the thread?) and its past your bed time :hide:

yes i read the thread. i used to work for a Japanese motorcycle dealer (Kawasaki) and one of the main reasons the paint dab is applied to critical bolts and nuts is to be able to visually check to see if it's has loosened, removed or been compromised. btw i'll go to bed when i want to but thanks for thinking of me. :) bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

yes i read the thread. i used to work for a Japanese motorcycle dealer (Kawasaki) and one of the main reasons the paint dab is applied to critical bolts and nuts is to be able to visually check to see if it's has loosened, removed or been compromised. btw i'll go to bed when i want to but thanks for thinking of me. :) bosco

Then why paint them twice? Yellow and purple? Oh thats right because its for the reason I said in post 37. Because you used them for that reason doesnt make it why its there ;)

<I'm going Vimy on your ass now>

Didn't he JUST say "one of the main reasons" the marks are put there?

And that statement is wrong. You are struggling with this arnt you?

Why do they mark the fluid levels? Because someone went through the car after it was done and checked them and that the conformation mark.

i have no idea, so what IS the reason its there i didnt catch it earlier in the thread?

Then why paint them twice? Yellow and purple? Oh thats right because its for the reason I said in post 37. Because you used them for that reason doesnt make it why its there ;)

<I'm going Vimy on your ass now>

kind of touchy are we? why they paint them twice i don't know but i do know that "critical" (notice the word critical) bolts/nuts have a dab of paint for the reasons i stated earlier. thats my story and i'm sticking to it if i'm wrong provide a link btw i'm not saying your explanation is wrong i'm saying this is what i was taught. :) bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Archived