LegacyGT.com

Hello From Australia

laserwrx

Hello everyone.

I just thought I would say hello to you guys.

I am travelling to the states next week and thought i would try and catch up with a few fellow subaru owners

we are going to be in these areas on these dates if anyone would like to catch up or have a little mini meet......I would love to get some pics of the USDM Legacys

LA - 15th > 16th

San Diego - 17th > 18th

San Fran - 19th > 20th

Fort Collins - 21st > 26th

Kansas City - 27th > 29th

Vegas - 30th > 1st

San Diego - 2nd > 4th

this is my car below

2004 Liberty GT

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7654/wrxclubpaddockbash14070vj4.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3783/newrims004uz1.jpg

I'm sure that's not going to happen. Welcome to the forum nonetheless...when you're in SF, you HAVE to go to the warf and get clam chowder in a bread bowl!!! When you're in Vegas, you should go see "O" if you can afford it.

clams...........eeewwww

"O" what is that?

i have posted this all over the place.....everytime i post someone always tells me i should post in other places......so i did all of them

clams...........eeewwww

"O" what is that?

i have posted this all over the place.....everytime i post someone always tells me i should post in other places......so i did all of them

makes sense to me.... seeing that you'll be in multiple regions....you can't post in just one region and hope that everyone just happens to visit that regions forum......

not all of us have that kind of free time:cool:

enjoy the states... we hope to come over to your neck of the woods some day soon...

clams...........eeewwww

"O" what is that?

Eating clam chowder is worlds different than eating clams! I hate clams too. Trust me...just try it...you have nothing to lose.

"O" is at the Bellagio and is one the Cirque de Soleil shows. It will blow your mind if you can afford the tickets. Every review and critic raves about it.

Archived