LegacyGT.com

Om Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom

mccorry

ny times FTL.

I'd rather read WSJ or one of the other 13 or so news sites on my igoogle.. except usatoday.

hate that paper.. but I keep them around cos the "discussion" parts of the articles make me laugh.

being a vampire would suck.. (no pun intended but.. I'll roll with it if it makes you chuckle.) I like daylight and garlic.

werewolf would be better.. if you could learn to control it..

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brings back memories of a trip to europe... On the FIRST flight they backed the baggage thing into the plane and put a hole in it. Missed EVERY connection. It took 4 days to get to europe and major head ache...

Similar thing happened to me, but didn't affect me as badly. While backing the plane out of the gate the wingtip cut a nice gash in rudder of the plane in a gate directly opposite the taxi way from our plane. Spent 4 hours in the gate while they flew in a replacement light cover for our plane. Missed our connection in Narita, Japan and had to spend the night there to take another flight in the morning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...