LegacyGT.com

Match made in Heaven?

havanisda

perfectly two after market parts from two different company's for one car should fit perfectly. i hear that company's will call each other and make sure all their parts will fit directly to their competitors parts so that the customer can switch between different parts on a weekly bases and there for actually support both company's equally

Meier, 2 exhaust pieces that are both 3" should match up fairly well regardless of manufacturer. Have you actually seen these exact two parts together?
Braille B2015, RBS grill, Borla CBE, Zero/Sports rad shroud, Hayden TC, Group A crank & alt pulley - Mike

Have you?:lol:;) He's right, that aftermarket vs. OEM can be tricky, but then throw in aftermarket vs. aftermarket and then there's zero guarantee.

However, historically (Perrin firment issues aside) I have read no serious claims about fitment issues from either of the parts you described. You should be golden.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Of course I haven't seen these exact 2 pieces fweasel, if I did I wouldn't be askin about their fitment. I figured that some1 on here would have some knowledge or even maybe even have this exact setup(I don't think either 1 of these pieces is that exotic). So they could give me some their observations.
Braille B2015, RBS grill, Borla CBE, Zero/Sports rad shroud, Hayden TC, Group A crank & alt pulley - Mike

Archived