LegacyGT.com

This is a true story...happened this morning

icy

So I'm driving to work today. I pull up behind an ambulance at a red light. As the light turns green and the cars start to move I notice that the ambulance door is starting to swing open. I backed off a bit just to notice the door swing wide open and start to bounce off the back of the ambulance. No one is in the back. There is however a white styrofoam container at the very edge of the door opening.

About the time the ambulance gets up to speed the driver hits a manhole bump and out comes the container. It begins rolling along on the street. I stop short of where the container stopped rolling and picked it up. I quickly got back into my car and proceeded to chase the ambulance down. I get stopped at the next light and the ambulance runs it. I lost him.

While I was waiting at the light a gentleman in a pickup pulls up to me and asks what the ambulance dropped and if I needed a phone to call someone. We pulled up into a parking lot. I grabbed the container and took it to where the guy had parked.

"Open it he says."

I refuse, ask to use his phone and set the container on my trunk. As I am examining the container to get an idea of who to call the man quickly whips out his knife and proceeds to open the package.

"HOLY SH1T ITS SOMEONES SEVERED TOE!"

Seriously, it was a man's severed big toe! I quickly put the lid back on and opened my trunk. I grabbed the yellow pages that I keep in there.

"Who are you calling?" the man asks.

"Duh, I'm calling the Big Toe Truck"

:p

Archived