LegacyGT.com

New owner

nezver

Got my silver GT Ltd today. Love it, can't wait for break-in to end! Buying experience was the best I ever had at a car dealership. Got it at Santa Monica Subaru from Reza, agreed on price (under invoice!) over email, came in, no bs or surprises whatsoever. Recommended.

Nezver, Welcome to the Legacy community. Glad you decided to join and to buy your Legacy GT. It's a great car and you'll find this community and these forums an excellent resource as we build a collective body of knowledge. Any questions you might have, I'd suggest a search to see if there is already any "clarity" on the board. If you can't find it or don't have the time to do the search and need an answer ASAP, then post up your question, comment or thought and you'll see responses popping in from all over the world. We'll look for pics of your car, and be advised, people will ask for them so post them up when/if you have a chance. BTW - There are alot of us SoCal Legacy Owners so I'd encourage you to hit up the SoCal forum. I'm hoping to get an LGT get together in OC (somewhere between SD and LA) after the first of the year so we can meet and greet, exchange info/notes and possibly go on a local fun run. More to follow. Again, welcome SBT
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Hey Nezver, I do appreciate the kind words. Let me know if you need anything in the future. When I say best price Guarantee, I mean it. Take Care. By the way, you should bring your new toy up to Valley meet, this wednsday and show it off. [url="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4301"]http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4301[/url]

• 3 weeks later...
Jaymesbry was there few weeks ago. The day you got back from Vegas. Nezver has not been there yet. I am sure that he will. Maybe this week. I am going to be in Big Bear this Wednsday if the roads open. We need to get more Lagacy owners there. I have been promoting this forum to all my Legacy customers and the Wednsday meet to everybody. I am trying to get some Forester XT guys to showup as well. We'll see.

Archived